Tuesday, January 26, 2010

90's Dance Party!

Ok people, I have a real treat for you! The Aftershow on MTV hosted a 90's Dance Party tonight, and it was the most fulfilling 30 minutes, since I dont know when! Sure, sure there were bands like n'Sync, BSB and Spice Girls, but there really was so much more fun stuff to listen to in the 90's. What a trip down memory lane that was! I can't believe how cool I once thought I was...weird how I was cooler at 12 than I am at 2-? hehe.

Some of the classics whose video clips were shown were B4-4 (shown in picture, how awesome was their hair?!), S Club 7 (download "S-Club Party" for a truly religious experience), 98 degrees, Brandy, Robin, and All Saints (download "Never Ever" and "Pure Shores", I just finished listening to both and got mad flashbacks of me doing karaoke in my living room).

However, I must admit to a sick, sick favourite from the 90's that I'm sure you all loved too, but would be way too embarrassed to admit now.

"Saturday Night" By Whigfield. Trust me, it's wicked.

Have fun rocking out to old 90's tunes! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment