Thursday, October 1, 2009

Matchmaker Extraordinaire?

Sooo....I have heard about this upcoming IPP thing.....don't really understand what it is, but that hasn't stopped me from preparing for it! I have decided that I will start a matchmaking service for my fellow schoolmates! Lonely twenty somethings will come running to me, begging me to find them a soulmate. Well, thats how I am seeing it in my head anyways! I figure my honest and brutal approach to love and romance might actually work in "setting people up". I am a great judge of character, and I have single friends, both male and female. I would also feel very accomplished if one of the couples actually got married or something....? Cool right?! The reason I am posting this is because I really really really need to know if anyone else (besides myself) thinks that this could work, and if there is even a market for it. Picture "E-Harmony" without the cheese, and with the ability to meet in person prior to being set up....hhhhmmm sounds pretty harmless right?

3 comments:

  1. IPP = independent professional project.

    A year-long project you take on for 2nd year. Some people write books, make movies, or create an ad campaign, or plan a major event.

    The IPP panel can be pretty intimidating. Not sure about the matchmaking concept, but since it's not a "standard" concept for these, and you do want to go with it, make sure it has absolutely no flaws or it will be denied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I'd sign up. Hooray for helping the chronically single. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of us are single! But hey we have to be, were in CreComm right?!! LOL

    ReplyDelete