Friday, November 13, 2009

To Section 1.. As we near the end.....

Friends....We are rapidly approaching the final weeks of our Section 1 time together. Pretty soon we will be shuffled around, and our worlds as we know them will be turned upside down. We will cry daily for one another's company and pass eachother in the halls with a knowing glance. That glance will say, "yes, I miss you, and I yearn for your embrace."

Ok, so maybe it won't be that terrible. I am sure we will make some awesome new friends, and life will go on.

But if we're all being honest here, it will be somewhat sad. We have all become close in the brief time we have spent together, laughing (always laughing), almost crying from a failing grade in ANYTHING, talking at lunch (I especially enjoy when someone "goes there" and pushes the comfort boundaries of the conversation), working together to accomplish what seem like impossible group projects, and just generally being awesome together!

So....I am using this post as a tribute to all you fabulous folk. I appreciate you all very much, and have thoroughly enjoyed our times together these past couple of months :)

Scroll down and find your name, I have written something heartwarming about all of you. I tried to do it alphabetically...

Christa- You are the best. I really enjoy your humour, and you brighten my day...LOL.

Eman- You have a heart of gold. Keep Smiling.

Neil- You're too damn smart for your own good. You'll be a great journalist someday.

JB- You infamous fellow. I love your mysterious ways, and you're fun.

Mike Choi- You are a hilarious character. I enjoy the french braid.

Karleigh- From high school to here, you know I love you. Were gonna kill it in PR next year, I cant wait!

Chris- You have the wisdom of the ages..haha j/k..kind of...Super nice guy, always smiling, treats everyone like gold. Radio tech genius.

Steve- What a gentleman, and you don't look half bad either! haha.

Lennie- Oh girl, you're too stylish for your own good, and pretty, and smart, and the list could go on and on. Love you lots!

Michael- Always happy, don't you ever get in a bad mood?!

Jen H.- You always have intelligent feedback in class. I also appreciate your honesty during lunchtime chats.

Amanda- Such a smarty pants. You have a great personality and sunny disposition!

Berea- Beyonce! Bootay! You got the cutest little dimples! Master at Ad/Graphic Design. I appreciate all that you do! Love you lots hun :)

Tiffany- I've liked you since we had chilled at the Kings Head on Orientation. You have a radio voice!

Tammy- Obviously she's gonna be on like CNN or something!

Melissa- You are so cute and small, and such a sweetheart. I love our boy talks!

Lisa- (not alphabetical but you belong beside Melissa!)- I also love our boy talks, but girl you don't listen to me! I love that you're always laughing!

Keith- Guy who can kick it with the girls. You're awesome, for real. Good times always had, I cant stop laughing!!

Brietta- Very outspoken and articulate. Leads 8am classroom discussions when were all half asleep! Thanks for taking one for the team, every monday and friday!

Sam- Friendly and inviting. I don't think I've ever heard a mean word come out of your mouth!

Jen. T.- Quiet and reserved. But claims to be super weird once you get to know her...I cant wait to see just how weird you can be...!

Tom- I dont know where you are half the time, and you have to start coming out with us! Its making me sad!

John- Oh props to you for putting up with all of us kids. I know it must be tough sometimes, but you never let it show....!

J. Wlliamez- Are there any words?! Everyone loves you. For too many reasons to fit in this one post. Stay awesome.


K, if I missed anyone, I suck. But I don't think I did.

You guys are all the s**t....MUCH LOVE, CHRISTA

9 comments:

  1. alright, this is pretty cute!
    thanks Christa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so heartwarming and sweet! Thank you so much Christa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christa - sweet, genuine, so smart she doesn't know it, totes prets, totes amaze! you're amazing, i love you hun. only problem, you lied on my shout out aha ;D i miss our lunch talks! monday fohsho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me wish I taught class one. Instead, I look forward to the all-new classes, version 2.0.

    Maybe I'll finally get to meet "Eman the Wingman" in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a bittersweet entry! I love it though! This is such a good way to go into the next term.

    Christa-giggly, cute, passionate, probably the best public speaker i know. PR is perfect for you, but you can succeed with everything else you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Christa! I'm so honored I got the pleasure to meet all of you! You all make CreComm worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kenton, I expect disappointment in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO. I don't listen to you!? Well, I guess that's kinda true, but I kick myself for it later! TURNING A NEW LEAF CHRISTA!haha. It was awesome meeting you and can't wait for the fun that is still to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL- Class one, version 2.0

    This made me extremely happy, my dear! Thanks so much for putting in such a sweet effort to make every one of us feel special! <3

    This is a great idea- Can I steal it for my blog?!

    ReplyDelete